Tuesday 10 December 2013

Paramount Pictures

Paramount pictures Corporation is a film and television production/distribution studio, consistently ranked as one of the largest film studios. It has distributed various commercially successful film series, such as: Shrek, Transformers, Mission Impossible, Indiana Jones, Star Trek, Jackass, Beverly Hills Cop, Crocodile Dundee, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, Paranormal Activity, G.I. Joe, and Friday the 13th.



I wanted to look at Paramount pictures because the company inspires me with their car-based action movie: The Italian Job. I looked at this film because it involves cars and action which relates to the story line I wanted to produce. So this film is a good way to compare to the Fast & Furious films, that way I can look at a number of techniques throughout both films.

No comments:

Post a Comment